The Audette House, 265-267 Edinburgh Rd, was designed
by Peter Muller, and completed in 1953.
200 Edinburgh Rd was designed by the firm of Allen,
Jack & Cottier and built in around 1967.
37-143 Edinburgh Rd. Designed by Eric Nicholls for
Dr. Ronald Rivett. Built in the years 1954-55.
2 The Parapet.
St. James' Anglican church with relief mural by Bim
Hilder. See more pictures here.