Architecture of
New South Wales

Churches

Commercial

Industrial

Public Buildings 

Pubs

Residential


Search


Don't miss our 2016 program of walks and talks
Save time – book and pay online at
Eventbrite

 

 



Willoughby Incinerator

Designed by Walter Burley Griffin in association with Eric Milton Nicholls. Built between 1933 and 1934. Entered service in May 1934 as the Municipality of Willoughby Reverberatory Refuse Incinerator. Ceased operating as an incinerator in 1967.
In 1982 it was converted to a restaurant, then to office space in 1989
.

 

 

 

The Twentieth Century Heritage Society of NSW Inc. Copyright © 20165. Site statistics by Opentracker.